Customer Comments

Welcome to our comments page.

Please feel free to post your reviews.

Comments

By Domestic, Oct 19 2014 08:57AM

We hope you are happy with our Cleaning services and would appreciate any feedback from our work.

Thankyou

The Butler team.

30 comments
Oct 20 2014 11:21AM by Lin

I was extremely happy with the service I received from this Company. I had three carpets cleaned in my property and I was very impressed with the quality of the work.
I would definitely recommend this organisation.

Oct 20 2014 07:00PM by Cheryl Thomas

I have my car cleaned every week and am always happy with the service I receive. They are very professional and conscientious about the service provided. I would highly recommend them.

Oct 21 2014 06:36PM by Anthony and Michelle

We had our carpets cleaned twice by this company, we can highly recommend them, they are friendly, punctual and polite and the most important thing for us is the quality of there work which is amazing, considering we have 4 kids and 2 dogs!. Great work Guys!. Ant & Michelle :-)

Oct 23 2014 06:58PM by The Carol family.

This company we first used 3 months ago to maintain our garden every 3 weeks, i must say we couldn't be more happy. i would go as far to say we wouldn't use anyone else . In a few weeks we will hire them again to clean our carpets. i wouldn't use anyone else for general maintenance around the home. They are a breath of fresh air.

Carol and Family.

Oct 24 2014 11:46AM by Westgate on Sea Investment Co Ltd

Thank you 'Butler Team' your reliable, friendly and attentive service has transformed the working interior of our Grade II Listed office building. The brass gleams, the visitors comment on 'how clean' our facilities are and it is all down to Domestic Butler who listen to what their customers ask for and then maintain a high standard, week after week.
Many thanks from the First Floor of the Town Hall Buildings Westgate on Sea.

Oct 24 2014 12:26PM by Lee

Fanstastic service very friendly and reliable ! My carpetooks brand new again I can't Belive it !!

Oct 24 2014 05:25PM by john

Well what can i say ,well impressed with my New Look Clean Carpet,well would recommend to any one who needs a good job done, thanks domestic Butler will be using you again ,John

Oct 25 2014 09:58PM by Broadsure direct

Great service trust worthy and a friendly team. We use vehicle cleaning office cleaning and other services. There great!

Oct 27 2014 11:39AM by Alan

Great service from domestic butler, cleaned my 2 rooms which I thought was amazing, just like new! So happy!. Will be calling you back to finish the rest of the house.

Oct 28 2014 11:03PM by john the butcher Causton Cuts butchers

Had my car cleaned today ( I must admit it was dirty ) totally different car looked shinny and new again ,good job done thank you , can't wait till next time I get it dirty I know where in going again