Customer Comments

Welcome to our comments page.

Please feel free to post your reviews.

Comments

By Domestic, Oct 19 2014 08:57AM

We hope you are happy with our Cleaning services and would appreciate any feedback from our work.

Thankyou

The Butler team.

33 comments
Oct 29 2014 09:49AM by CVS Car Hire

Carl and his team clean all our company and personal vehicles. They always check the job is to a high standard before we release the vehicles to our clients and are consistent with their reliable customer service. Would recommend to others. CVS Car Hire.

Nov 5 2014 06:31PM by Mary from Birchington

I just want to say the service from Domestic Butler was excel!, above my expectations, I am just glad i managed to grab their number off the van. They arrived as promised and went ahead with my house cleaning. Will be calling again. Thanks very much.
Mary and family......

Nov 11 2014 08:00PM by Mr and Mrs Darwin

We just had our wheelie bins cleaned, they started early and by the time I woke up they had finished, efficient service, makes a difference when we have guests arrive as we used to have a horrible smell coming from the bins, but now after using their special hygiene spray they smell great. So happy, we are having these done weekly. Worth the money and so cheap. Thanks Butler.

Nov 12 2014 05:22AM by charlie. smithers

Recently I had my garden done by domestic butler and what a fantastic job they did, I found them to be hard working. And fully Professional, also extremely polite and we'l. Mannered, I will recommend this company to anyone who needs there gardening. Done.

Nov 13 2014 09:54AM by Tatjana

Fantastic service very friendly. My carpet brand new again. I will use again definitely

Nov 18 2014 09:33PM by Janet and Family

Butler done a great job on my garden even when it's raining! due to the fact I had family down from London visiting and I needed it looking it's best, now the garden looks fab and they are very good at their job. I would use them again. Happy. Janet

Nov 26 2014 12:23AM by Frank and Maria

We needed to remove some furniture as we was in the middle of having a conservatory fitted and it needed to go asap! the team done a great job! arrived when they said, no hassle, they went above and beyond. We would hire them again. Glad to support a local business.

Dec 8 2014 11:07PM by David Minor

Having Domestic butler cleaning my 2 cars every week, I can't fault them such an amazing job. My cars are my pride and joy, I wouldn't just let anyone clean them, they make you feel part of there family and any job they do is of high standards. Definitely recommend them.

Jan 11 2015 05:35PM by Michele

Just want to say thanks for the great house clean!, you guys have done a great job, makes life easier for me and the family. Keep up the good work!.

Mar 6 2015 08:11PM by Sam

Great car clean!, sorry it was very dirty not been cleaned in a while, will be using you weekly now.